LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Monday, December 12, 2011

Water Front Davao 2011


Ive been to many hotel here in Davao But Water Front is one of the Most convenient Hotel (thou I hate their Front Desk/Receptionist)  I still would like recommend this to my friends.Cuz i like there garden in the morning wer you can walk with your love one ;) and their Sea side ;)

Aside from having a buffet break fast that has Good taste (yummy and most are nutritious food/fruits)Their Chef/Cook is also professional.. having said.. As a blogger I do love to try different kinds of cuisine, And I tried to Visit many places which means I tried many hotel from 5-2 star ..(So I know.)well ..It is actually depend on how you appreciate things around you ;)

They have a very friendly staff but one thing I don’t like about this hotel is their Front desk/Receptionist.
They over charge us.. they want us to pay for international Call (cost 600+) which is not ours..Good thing my bf did double chek  all their report for our payment ;) ..(cus we never call anyone)

SO you guys..? check everything before you give them your money(b4 you pay;) )

Their front desk need some discipline. I was so upset when that thing happened.

One of the Reason why Marco Polo is still On TOP cuz their staff is working well(aside from Pretty ladies)
They also have a good buffet break fast  and their chef is  good ;)  (thumb up guys)

And you guys should know that their Pool is 6ft to 10ft sooo... if you cant swim (like me)then better try to take their Jakuzi :) ehehehe  

Their Pool in the Morning ;)..
You can just relax and seat there while watching the clouds after break fast ;)

Our seat ;)

Night view of their Pool (Oooh Mmmy very Romantic @ night)..
Specially when there's a lot of stars @night

lounge area (near to front desk)

My toilet mirror(ehehe)

Our Bed and terrace :)

Sea side (infront was Samal Island)

Coconut Trees ;) and Gardens?

Thats me! (ahamM!..ahaAM!) ehhe

ANyway guys Good luck on your vacation and hope you'll enjoy spending time there ;)
Thank you for reading my blog

Regards
 Luiese


No comments:

Post a Comment