LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why john?

i open my add on D_ _ this morning and see if john was online.. he hasn't been online for more than 7 days now..but this morning when i try to check if he's online ..i was shocked cause hes online 16 hours ago..and yet i dont get any message from him..

I was thinking that the reason why i dont get or receive message from him is that maybe because he's to busy to send message and have to time to go online..

I did txt him 2 days ago...but i dont get any reply.. i was wondering why..what did i do wrong anyway for him to acted like that.?.that behavior mean something..

but anyway i decided not to confront him..and i got this thought that he might not reply..so better not to.. (right?)And also i decided not to communicate with him anymore..i delete his cp number to my phone book nor hos email add..

I use to like him but i got offended and turned off cause of this kind of behavior...Soo immature!

.Anyway its 10:07 pm now..need to sleep...Good night bloggers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment