LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Monday, June 6, 2011

make me hate you


make me hate you

I always try to do the right thing even thou i always got hurt!. 
always try to be fair cause i want them to be fair with me too ..why? cause despite of having 99.9 % of unfair people here on planet earth?. i still believe and hope that somewhere out there..there is someone's still waiting for someone like me... 

But guys dont ever think that girl dont know anything when they are not around!. 
WOMEN INSTINCT is always right.. (they dont get wrong).. 

If you want us to be honest then start it with yourself..the reason why girls cheat and lie is because of you guys..I RATHER GET HURT TO KNOW THE TRUTH than HAPPY IN BELIEVING THAT YOU ARE HONEST THOU ITS NOT!. 

My behavior is depend on how you guys handled me.. 
BUt as days goes on...the more lies you do is the more i start on hating you!..and the more i started on cheating on you..i always try to be honest ( i swear!)BUT GUYS PLS DONT TAKE ADVANTAGE ON me.. 

If you dont know how to treat me as i wanted you to treat me?..then leave me alone cuz i dont want you to piss me OFF! 

If i changed?/ then that is because of you.. 

in FRIENDS matter..you still dont need to lie be honest to be able for us to know each other well.. dont over reacting.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment