LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

sad day (love fever)

leaving you in one place alone makes my heart soo sad..
I felt so alone if you are not around ...we use to sleep together and eat meals together nor teasing  each other.
if you only knew how much i want to hold you and kiss you right now :(

You are there and i am here (ouch!) it is really hurt to think that i cannot hold you anymore and that i cannot touch you and even hug you soooo tight :(    ----> (feel you warm embrace)
i want to sleep next to you..i want to lay in bed next to you..
and its you -----> the first thing that i want to see every time i open my eyes in the morning..

Your face is everywhere.. you are stuck in my heart and in my mind..how can i concentrate on my work if you are always in my mind??. (oh men)

am "I" falling inlove again? (as in AGAIN)

No comments:

Post a Comment