LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Thursday, August 11, 2011

what is this?


Sitting in my  room..
lying in my  bed while the music is ON and  I think of you.
I think of you today.And I was thinking of you last night…
I opened my browser and go to your page,and  I think of you.
and there I see your pictures, wearing simple smile
(such a cute simple smile and yet its still makes my heart melt)…! I think I love you because I think of you.. (always)

My heart keeps on beating fast every time I think of you and see your pics, bit! And bit like BoOm! BooM! when I think of you and I think
I love you.  :(
I hate to insist or think that other giRLs might do the same, staring at your pictures thinking of you (hope you do the same). I hate it because i think
I love you. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment