LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Monfort Bat Sanctuary


The Monfort Bat Sanctuary
I heard a lot of stories about Monfort Bat Sanctuary (Bat Cave for short)
And have had read some news/reports about largest known colony of the species in the world (bat colony). The bats all live in a single cave – guests aren’t allowed to enter.but they can peer over bamboo railings into any of five openings where the seething masses of sleeping fruit bats can be seen coating the cave walls.

At first I ddnt know that the biggest colony spices can be found here in  Philippines thou I’m a Pilipina and I just known it recently (as I don’t go out often cuz of my nature)
But I don’t want to miss my chance to see them ..soo when my Bf asked me for some tourist spot I recommend him this Bat Sanctuary. (I mean why not dba?)

But when we got there (that’s was 4-5 months ago I guess?) I was amazed! They’re really to many. (I mean WOW).it confuse me..”how did those resident scientist notice or know their counts?
Well anyway I did asked them..and our tour guide said that they  have this machine that help them to counts all of em ;)



He caught this nice one ;)

As far as i can remember our tour guide said that
 if the bat's is pregnant they  openeth they're wings 

There they are  ...(kinda grouse) 

this nice view is taken near Bat Cave ;) (just walking distance from here)

Closer and closer 
but no one is allowed to get too much closer ok...

Some of this Bats are pregnant
So... if before they are 1.8M then expect it now to be more than that
as female bats were almost continuously pregnant.

Its really kinda Dark inside

I also found out  that Male Bat's "pee" is more stinky than female Bat..

Alright that is my experience on this Nice Creature and would love to go back there again one day ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment