LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Monday, August 8, 2011

i think i love you





How to tell  your friend that… you are inLve with him?
Its hard... Isn’t ?
HEs the guy here..so he is the one who suppose to say “I love you “ first before me..
Im trying to control my feelings as I can..but sometimes my feeling for him is flowing like a water…
Sometimes I get so jealous and feel bad…(thinking that he’s talking with other girl)

I don’t want to do the first move..as far as I know I still have my pride..
We can be friends as long as we want and only time can tell where our relationship will lead us.
If we are ment to be..GOD will make a way for both of us..
As of now..i will let him chat and talk to other girls..i don’t have the right to stop him anyway..We are just friends. I don’t want to control him nor oblige him.
Im just gonna sit here and wait till its my turn in his heart..
FRIENDS! FRIENDS! No right to get jelous..as he have said  to me..we are just friends and no right to get jealous  ..

I think I love you! But for you..we are just FRIENDS!
FRIENDS! FRIENDS! FRIENDS! FRIENDS!
That is the painful about it..i’ll just gonna sit here and watch you with other girls ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment