LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

HE love me but he love's her too (ugh)


Whenever i look around and think of what weve been through i cant help it but to cry :'(
I try to remember all the things that whe have had i just realized/noticed just now that its kinda perfect memories to treasure..

WHo would have thought that this guy would cross my way (on my way of searhing for someone to spend time with).
A guy who is soo crazy, and half is soo FUCKING SWEET,CHARMING and a crying baby :P (and a pooty ass..peace!)
Its all start in a big mistake but "CUPID's Arrow" hit me...I dont know why.. and of all girls why me?...Im confuse and dont know what to say..But i do believe that there is a reason why...Cuz all the things that happened here on living planet are God's plan. Maybe there is really a reason..

But why is it soo hurt..Its like im going to have a fever..I feel soo weak and that i cant stand straight nor think straight whenever i think about it..(and i cant breath)



I dont wannna give up on him but he's driving me away..
I love him but "she "  is around
I love you and im going crazy
You love me and you love her
Your with me all the time but you only pay attention on me when we eat our meal and a few time on caresing each other on bed cuddling and kicking each other's ass..

but base on my calculation ( lol ehehhe) for 100% ...
you spent 40 percent on your laptop ,
25% on ur cellphone
and25% on me..
10% on Tv.. 

oh men! did i got it right? (peace)
Father in heaven help me please..
In this pain your the only one who can save me and give me strenght to go on with this
Give me a sign..a sign that i might need...
Just give me one sign (atleast 1 one sign)

X.O.X.O
Luiese



No comments:

Post a Comment