LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Friday, February 10, 2012

She called early in the morning

She called him while were sleeping..And he cancel it,. not because he doesnt want to talk but because i was around and lying next to him..And the girl keep on calling and so i asked him to Turn his phone off!. (and he did i what i told him).But then when were done on break fast I asked him

Aira : why is that girl is calling you again.(im in pain while asking him)?


Bruce say: she wants me and she wants to come here.


Aira say: She cant come here just like that...i thought she new that were together?from the beginning she knows..in short she has no right to "wants you nor need you..most of all she has no right to get jealous of me!!
 
How selfish of her to flirt on bruce to think Bruce is already taken..Cheap slut muther fucker whore FREAK!!

and bruce came out side to call her back and talk to her...and he doesnt want me to hear their talking...maybe she told her/me lots of lie..

well anyway im not gonna give him up for that kinda girl..never!
AS long as bruce wants me then ill never give him up!!
Over my dead body ( yaaeekz!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment