LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Thursday, February 9, 2012

he did it again

I caught him again talking to that slut named arlene..I was soo insulted and was hurt cuz he kept on doin thesame thing..I cried many times and yet there he goes again..I always give my best and give him comfort and loving but all he gave me is tears,,I give up many things but he never grant the things that i want from him ( its only 1 thing)
He even told me that he like arlene..and that I wouldnt like what he will do if i will hurt arlen!! (i mean what is that all about?)
he kept on telling me that he love he but always in words but no action....
And so i decided to pack my bag and leave him and then he stopped me (he blocked the door)..I made up my mind already..besides that what he want to hear from me.He said hes tired of aguing with me..Duh?..he always starting it..not me..
I always make an adjustment thou i ddnt do anything..I aways got hurt thou its not my fault..He yell at me thou  its not my fault..IS that i can get on taking care of him too much? abusing my kindnesS?

Im tired of taking all his "fucking words" its cost me to much stress and i dont like it anymore..

No comments:

Post a Comment