LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

valentines day for crazy people like me


My date didn't work well according to the planned..
I dont know why we always argue..Its just maybe cuz of his attitude he got mad easily and i hate it..
Im always pressured when his mad..But anyway we try to fix everything. Its  never to late to fix it right?.
 
but before that he wants me to leave him alone in our house..why cuz he wants arlene to be there..and to prove her that were not living together anymore :( grrrr!! i hope she die! that slut!)
anyway this is just a theory im just so mad and affected when he's soo mad..
(

In the end we  tried to fix it cuz valentines day is once a year..and soo everything is a bit fine ;)
it is actually fine..atleast we try and still a good valentines day..Maybe argueng on valentines day is part of it...Maybe GOD's will ;) 
I just noticed that he's cute when he's mad :) 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment