LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Thursday, March 31, 2011

unbelievable


I don’t know where to start with my new blog but I hope I did make sense..
And anyway “HE came back”.. and yeah he found me..It was kinda cute how he found me.( have to believe that he did find me in romantic way) but I do believe in confidence too. Its been 2 years and he came back here in the phil he asked my friend for my number or is there any way how to contact me again.. but she never give any info about me to him..(don’t now why.)..

Three nights before he found me?..i was watching the star that night and talking to them…and something catch my attention…and I was surprise when I realized that it was a “falling star”.. and as old saying?.. I made a wish.. (heavenly father I wish to see aaron again..please bless my wish.Amen)..

Its been 3 night now..but my wish is still “a  wish”.. I was thinking that night that wishing on a falling star is not true..i mean I don’t believe on such thing. (we all know that falling star is meteorite diba?..but I got nothing to loss if I try diba?.I was praying again that night and asked God bout “where is my wish?. “
But after I prayed?. There is a guy who’s bothering me while im praying..(ehehe)it was late when I found out that my wish was answered right on the night I saw that falling star…

Ive been ignoring him for 3 night?..ehehe..But I cant convince myself that its was him..He even called me on the phone..(I still have the doubt) I don’t know..maybe because it is soo unbelievable that he would find me…and of all site he found me on my blog page.?. Which embarrassed me cos there’s a lot of thing that is written on that page about him.. eheh… its to late anyway..he already read all my blog (blog about him.. *sigh* )

Who would have thought anyway?..

No comments:

Post a Comment