LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Thursday, March 31, 2011

does he really love me?or like me?


We spent time together when he found…atlist this time we don’t need to hide..cos no one would care (only us)
walking on the rain,..talking about nonsense thing again..I told him my story but he never shared his story (his life in Afghanistan..) (but I ignore it..it does not matter anyway cos his with me and im satisfied with that)..

We spent time strolling around the city..(and anyway the rain is here with us again..)we watch movies and play bowling.. and you know guys what I really don’t like?..those girls around keep on stared at him..Damn!.
I sleep to his hotel for  5 (as in FIVE) nights..(and anyway nothing happened ok?)..He is nice not to do that diba?.I mean all boys want is “F_C_  from girls?.but he is not like them..Ok?.

But of all stories that I’ve heard from him?..i was offended when he tells me that ..there’s is a GIRL whom he met (living in the next city) and he use to like..but he got TURNED Off cos he saw that girl in the morning with another guy..I mean what about me?..what if he never saw that she’s with another guy?. would he stop looking for me?.

I still have this advice from my old friend that “IF YOU LIKE HER/HIM  THEN YOU WOULD NOT TELL THEM THAT YOU LIKED someone..( I mean were both living in one country diba?.)
Cos that would offend them even though they’ll never tell you (isn’t obvious?)

How insensitive diba?.

No comments:

Post a Comment