LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Thursday, March 31, 2011

Memories of yesterday


I met this guy way back 2008.. Our first meeting was embarrassing for me..but for him its cute.. (yeah right *sigh*) ..We’ve met trough my friend foolishness..

After meeting we keep on txting each other and sometimes calling each other before bed time..But we can’t see each other often cos of the nature of his work..(he is an US ARMY and I am Pilipina living in the Philippines).
He will stay here in the Phil for 6 months.. We have this secret dating place that only the two of us know..But everytime we planned to have a date the rain is always there to stop us..or maybe the rain want to be the witness how we like/want to be with each other..(and the rain makes every date perfect and memorable..) 

We shared thought..i cooked siomai for him he ate that siomai and I was so happy to see him again.. ( I was only 24 years old that time hehehe)..

Out last date was February 2009 but we never had a chance to have a date on Valentines day cos os his work (he’s in other city that time)..we use to have another date when he arrived but we both don’t know that were not gonna see each other anymore..
He left me and went to other country( Afghanistan)..he said his boss asked him to..

I was crying the whole night (the whole time) when  he left me..I ddnt know what to do that time..All I know is that im gonna miss him ( yeah I will) It was soo painful but  the acceptance was there..It was really hurt but that his job..I asked him if his coming back (or plan to come back) but he said I don’t know…

Acceptance of the situation has been difficult,. I think about all the good times – every single detail, and I really hurt. L although we’ve spent only short time together and we only have 3 secret date..I DON’T KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT HIM.. I  “FEEL” the magical feeling whenever im with him..I got hypnotize whenever I stared at his eyes..
He sent me message trough YAhoomess twice but after that I don’t get any..(I was thinking that I mean nothing to him that time)..the message he sent me only says *mhal ko?.? *
Days,weeks, month and year goes by … 

1year later i was still forcing myself to forget about him, i had fun with my friends, dated around (but not fucking around), it was great.

But when i was walking alone and the rain was there, or went home to sleep, he was still there in my thoughts. .and every time I think about him?..i keep on asking myself if he’s thinking of me too..(or at list  if ever I was cross his mind..) I realized that I was so vulnerable (am I really?)..

I always pray for him..and keep on wishing for his sake (safeness).. and anyway? he never asked me to pray for him..its just that I feel comfortable and satisfied whenever I whisper prayer for him..Felt like God is granting my wish and prayer..(I mean im not sure if all in my thoughts/instinct was real/true but in God?..

YES.! you can be sure)..

In God I trust ..Amen..

1 comment:

  1. forgive me for grammatical error guys..im new to this site..ehhehe

    ReplyDelete