LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Sunday, March 27, 2011

what is this thing called?..

its been 2 years or more than 2 years now since aAron left and go to Afghanistan coz of his work  .. But this last january 2011.??i was surprised. :) I heard that he came back..and if im not mistaken he's been here for a week now.. I dont know and im not sure if he still want to see me.. :)

after he left me hanged?..He left with out saying good bye to me personally...i was crying the whole time since he left..ANd i still remember the last time we've talk on the phone..it was on February 17, 2009 at 7:48 pm..

He said that: i Ddnt expect this too "Mahal ko".. i was soo sad and upset that I have to leave..I have to leave with out saying good bye to you personally :) with out "HUG and Kiss from you for the last time mahal ko?.And If you only knew what i feel right now.. But im not the Boss and this is my Job..and so I have to follow the Order from my Boss..Im sorry Cassie ko"...... i was crying while talking to him on the phone..
and thats the last time we've talked"


After that night..I always pray for his safety knowing that Afghanistan has the biggest WAR here on earth. evrytime i heard a news that Us troop had ambush or kidnapped? I cant help my self on crying..Wishing and Hoping Million times that hope "He's NOT one of them".. he only sent me message 2 times on my yahoo messenger..He said before that he's going to send me message if they have an internet connection there knowing that they are in the dangerous part of afghanistan and the signal to connection there was busted!!

WHo can tell that his contract to afghanistan now is Over and that he's here in the Philippines now..(yes he's here) but i havent seen him..Knowing that he's here and that im sooo desperate to see him again..
My friend told me that "he's looking for me".. the sad thing bout that is....my friend dont have my Cellphone number at that time..in short he dont get anything to contact me or communicate with me again..nor my email..

My friend also told me that if she saw him again she will give my number to him..But Im not sure if she really gonna give my Number to Aaron..knowing that we have had an misunderstanding before..
Its been 3 week from now..but i still dont get any txt or call..

wondering if she's telling me the truth.. Heavenly Father Please hear/listen to my Prayer for Aaron..I wish and hope and PRAY PRAY PRAy and Pray to See and MEET him again..HE's the Only thing I kNOW and I want. GOD Father I LOVE Aaron..im praying with all my heart..
In Jesus name AMEN!!

GUys help me with my prayer..Thanks.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment