LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

I caught in the act

I went home last night (early than expected),,and tthen i caught him..i was hurt but im trying to control it,,He turn his phone into "loud speaker" and so i heard that girls voice again...


When i got there i called him and ask him "who is it babe"?
and the girl is not yet done on talking but he said to that girl "i gorra go!i gorra go!
and the girl keeps on talking...and soo i came closer to see who he talking to cuz he wont tell me..and wn i camme closer he shut off his phone..

I was thinking that the girl hear my voice too..(hope she did..cuz that man is mine ehhehe)
and wen i asked him again? he answered me "its arlene (confirmed)
He  try to dial again for 3 times and no one is answering...
and then i ask again..who u calling again?are u gonna talk to her in front of me? (its soo disrespect)
And soo he said he has to call her "muther fucker sister?..

and then after he called someone he just Got soooo mad..and throwing everything and broke his phone till theres no more left..

im confuse did he really got mad cuz of her sister?or cuz of i caught him talking to that girl again?and also the girl heard my voice on the  phone...well as far as i can remember i talked soo loud and i am soo sure that she hear me..i even called him "baby"..

No comments:

Post a Comment