LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Baby ko



Doing The Things That Makes Me Like Crazy..
Filling The Toilet Mirror With Paper (different color and shape)with Written “Love Quotes on it ..Like GOOD MORNING My.C_ _ _ _”

I Know It’s Sound Crazy (For Me To Do That) ..But I Just Want To Make Him Feel That He Is Special For Me And That I Am Serious ‘bout My feelings for Him..And That Dating Online And Dating In Real Life Could Me More Fun (hope Sincere)Possible The Same (At Least 99% ? Ehehehhe).
What I Felt About Him On Dating Online (Chat) Is Still The Same In Real Dating… I Mean What I Have Said And Im True To My Words.. (That  My Heart Need Him).

Make Him Feel That He’s Not Alone Through Letter On The Toilet Mirror Again :)
He’s Always On My Mind (Yeah Its True) Even Thou Im Busy :)
So I Made Him Feel That Im Still With Him Thou Im Far..

But All Of This?...You Know What Makes It Hurt Right Now?..To Live Faraway From Him..To Think That You Cannot Hold Him When You Want To..To Kiss Him When You Wish To :( And To Feel His Embrace When You L♥Ve  To…(That’s Really Ouch! Ouch!)…

Another Crazy Thing That I Made Is ….I Write A Goodbye Letter On The Toilet Mirror Again (Using My Red Lipstick) ehehhehe
Crazy naughty thing made by aira for a special guy named Mr.C
  

No comments:

Post a Comment