LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Sunday, September 18, 2011

im hurting inside :(



as the church say "jealousy" is a big SIN..
but i cant help it..
I felt jealous whenever i think that Mr.C is chatting with other girls at SKYPE.. (cuz GOD KNOWS that Mr.C is the only Guy for me, the only guy whom i talk nor chat online..i SWEAR to GOD)
I think its unfair that he has accompany other girl as I DONT DO!!! (anyway should i do the same??)..why? cuz i asked him before if he has ID on skype,but he said he dont have skype.and that he need to download this chat site..

But when we were at hotel?i caught him chatting with other girl on skype,I was actually hurt (really hurt!that im crying in our room while his still chatting with that FUCKING girl!!shit!!its driving me crazy cuz im not enough for him)..
I stared at that girl on his skype..i think he ddnt expect me to do that..but when he was in our room he refuse everything ....like he said "she is my X-wife"..but that girl dont look like his X-wife.

My eye sight was still clear you know!.until now that thing is still on my mind..Im trying to ignore it! trying to forget it cuz i want to give our relationship a chance..And that i want to trust Mr.C (but i dont want lie).i hate lies!.

But as Earth continues on revolving??..boys are still boys..they are born to make some LIES and CHEAT with us girls!..(which is unfair!!right?..)

How can i tell him that "his hurting me by the way his continuing on chatting with other girl?.

Im always praying every night and Hoping that God will grant my wish on him.. (Amen)

but if he continue on doing this thing to me?..then I better move on and find someone else again.!
cuz its not worth it on loving someone who doesn't treat you the way you want to.

As million people say "when you met that someone trough dating site?..expect that youre not the only one for them! (i hate this fucking sayings")


No comments:

Post a Comment