LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Sad conversation with Mr.C

stupid night! i controlled myself not to talk or chat with any guy cuz of him..( i made a promise and dont wanna break it)

but Im not sure about my "meaning" for him.. :) (who am I to HIM:)

I mean what is his plan for me?. i dont see any future.. :)

I DONT KNOW what I am to him!.but i KNOW what HE is for me! :) (and thats what hurts)

AND i dont know if this relationship will lead to something..
(i dont see anything) its less effort you know..

There is something wrong with him...(i can feel it)but i dont know what and where)

i need someone to tell me what is this thing all about..
and what am i suppose to DO? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment