LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Saturday, October 1, 2011

Black and white snake :(



i had a dream last night..its about black snake, me and my mahal ko (MR.C) ..I was looking for him Everywhere…
Looking for him all over the place (and he do too)..
We were just talking and he’s holding his CAM and taking pictures everywhere..and im just walking around looking for something..but I was shocked and scared when I saw a “BIG BLACK SNAKE” ..then I try to run and look for him to aware him about that snake (might hurt him or me)..but everywhere That snake is always on my way to HIM..I looked for him everywhere but what i always FOUND is a " BIG BLACK SNAKE"!!(again and again) i was afraid.    

.then i woke up! and realized it was only a dream..but the feeling of being afraid was still there..
I try to sleep again cuz its still early..but then when I fall a sleep??. theres  that BLACK snake again.. And my body was cold coz im sooo  scared of it…  


Then again I woke up..and again it was ONLY a DREAM!! Then I sleep again..and look for him again and again but I found that black snake AGAIN (that snake wont go away!!its always on my way) :( im scared (hell SCARED) :( but it ddnt bite at all..i don’t  know why..The snake just crawling and It ddnt looking at me either but it like It showing me something..(what was that dream all about?)  i dream of it 3 times in just 1 night only!!

No comments:

Post a Comment