LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

exchange of heart to understand how i feel

Mr.C and I had argue last night..and now he's mad me and i think he broked up with me (i guess)..
It was hurt ..(but hurt? its always there)..(when you love someone then expect the pain)
I just want to see his face always..but we only get a chance to see each other on cam every after 2 weeks of my shift.. (anyway we can make a change to this if he only want but its tooo late now)..

Im always expecting something from him....but i always got "zero"(or maybe atleast 30% only) result...i just want the signs of  LOVE..my fault also..but i guess this is the END of it..

thank you guys for reading my blog..i have more than 300 readers now :)

regards luiese

No comments:

Post a Comment