LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Friday, October 7, 2011

he is mine



Mr.C and I are ok again. We've talk and fix this argument..
Im soo brat maybe..but i just want him to be mine only..dont want any girl flirt on him.

Im melting on jealous Thinking that other girl is thinking of him the way I DO.
flirting on him the way I DO..
I hate to think that some girls are crazy inlove with him the way i do.(cuz i want him to be mine only)

And im going soo crazy thinking that they are dying to hold him,kiss him and touch him the way I WISH I COULD DO to him always...
Thinking that Mr.C is smiling at them makes me sooo crazy!! and so jealous ..cuz i want that beautiful smile to be mine ONLY...

Call me selfish I dont mind.. But can you blame me on loving him this much?..my love for him makes me crazy!..
I wish i could just lock him inside my heart so that he cannot scape from me anymore (ehhehe)..CUz i want him to be MINE ONLY..

And the most painful is??.i dont think i can move on easily if he's GONE..
My heart need him and i want him in my LIFE.. 
Im soo single you know..

and i dont want to have a DATe with anyone anymore..
Im stick to one..and i will surely do (as long as i have Mr.C)...
God Bless me and my Baby ko..Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment