LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

im crazy for you

im crazy...yes i am..but someday you'll miss this craziness of mine.But for sure?.im REAL!
Those people who cant understand me?..are those people who has a problem and not me..

Do i need to be really crazy for you to like me..

I need to do something for my self. you know
Just tell me if you dont need me..
Just tell me  if im nothing to you
just tell me if im wasting your time..
Just tell me if you cannot give yourself to me
Cuz someone is always waiting for someone who needs one to love and be loved..

why cant you understand me?
why cant you kept your promise?
Why cant you be serious sometimes?
why laughing at me when im HURT?
WHy are you soo insensitive? 
ARE you selfish?..

No comments:

Post a Comment