LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Changes

Mr.C is always Busy..thats his always alibi ..he's online often but every after few minutes his gone again..for 90 days that's his always alibi.
There is no day that his not busy.
Or maybe he lost his appetite on talking to me online. I feel bad about it..
If he dont want me anymore he should have told me earlier and dont let me hanged..
i was hurting you know..I trusted him!

Its like his throwing me away by the way that his "always busy"
Until now im still honest to him and i dont want to chat with other guys cuz i promised to Mr.C that his the only one for me and i have to kept my promise coz i have my words.
By the way that his busy? (always offline) His hurting me more..and that pain causing me to go away from him :(
His ignoring me thou im hurting..His always out of side when i need him to be around.

1 comment:

  1. Just because of this blog Mr.C left me.. Knowing that i cant live with out him he still break my heart :(..

    How can i face the day with out him.. He was thinking that i was eager of chatting with other guys.. WHy cant he understand my feelings for him?.WHy cant you understand that i need you?

    YOu came into my life and steal my heart and now your killing me with this pain!!You have no idea how this pain is killing me..

    i wanted to hate you but my heart is still looking for you everywhere! how could you break my heart so easily?! :( Its too late for me to hate you cuz I Loved you sooo deeply and i cant go on with my life with out YOU........ (cry!cry!cry!)

    ReplyDelete