LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Sunday, November 27, 2011

shiny black snake with stripe brown black snake

last night I dreamed of 2 snakes.. shiny black snake and black brown snake again...(i dont know why its always happened)...they were crawling together and its coming on my way.. its like they want to tell me something but also they were hiding from someone (someone whom “I don’t know who”)they stopped in front of me and tells me something but I cant remember it now.. when i walked on rocky road (parang Selecta ice cream:) )they keep on following me.. that 2 person transform into snake and swim into the lake but that lake became swimming pool (confusing dream)and the brown snake became crocodile? (yeah it is)..and the black snake remained black..

When I try to follow that snake I saw my bf on the pool on the other  part of that place.?..and on my dream I was in the forest with trees and water/lake.. I guess that snake trying to show me something (in my dream I have a bf ..haha in my dream I know him but when I walk up I cant remember his face anymore..I saw that guy/bf  fucking other girl inside the pool and no one is around only me..I was watching them trying to make some noise to stop them but he didn’t notice that I was around and the guy cant hear my noise  either but the girl can see me and hear me and she staring at me while my bf fucking her she even smiled.. (grrr)

The girl is soo inlove with my bf and that she keeps on staring at him and so my bf try to fuck her and the girl like’s it..the girl was wearing “red shirt”..After that they went into our room holding hands walking like lovers and I keep on following them but the guy still ddnt notice that im behind them. (behind them crying while watching them).. and when I follow them into our hotel room the girl wasn’t there..And then I start on screaming but my voice is out of tune (i cant hear my own voice) ..
 ..in my dream I have a baby with him and its “twin”

..im not a MYTH believer and I ignore every dream that I had have …but this time can I still IGNORe it?..it keeps on coming back again and again..I don’t  know why there is always black snake in my dream..thou I sleep happy and calm I still dream of it…

Can somebody tells me the meaning of it?,..

 
this is what they looked like :(

No comments:

Post a Comment