LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Friday, November 11, 2011

empty mind and weak heart



i feel soo WEAK right now :(
I dont know how and where to get energy to continue with my life
with out him around is lifeless

I can feel the pain through my vain 
and im loosing my mind every seconds of the day
This pain is soooo criminal its killing me slowly :( 

My tears make my pillow wet every-night cuz of this pain in me (tears from my eyes keeps on flowing)
I took energy drink today and last night just to get back to my work
but at the end of the day the pain is growing strong... specially when its 7:00pm cuz that's our dating hour :(
Every single minute of the day i think of Mr.C

How could he break my heart thinking that i JUST LOVED him!?

Im missing you right now..but i cant tell you.. cuz you dont want me around
YOu said im causing you stress and pressuring you :(
I never wish to be important to you but i want to be something for you
BUt for you IM NOTHING (and you said you have no time for nothing and thats what's hurt)
But despite all this I DO LOVE YOU still :*

kiss kiss and Hug
X.O.X.O
aira



cyril ko


No comments:

Post a Comment