LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Thursday, November 10, 2011

all i need is you (i love you)




FOR YOU Mr.C

Lose someone i need makes my heart melt with pain and tears  :( 
with that YES? everything was just...... broked! :(
With that YES my heart was again in the dark side of No where.

WE only need time and space to realize what we are to each other
but why breaking up with me?.Just because of stress?.and your accusing me of not happy in a relationship with you?
how would you know?youre not me..how would you know that im not happy with you?

AS youve said my promise is troubled me?and that you said im desire of chatting with other guys?.I never ever want to chat with other guys  and i made that promise as part of my love for you..WHy cant you see that.!
Im contented that i have you why would i have to chat with other?.

Again cool off and break up is different!

But dont worry im not mad at all.. ;) im just hurt cuz of what you did and said last night.
I know you NEED time..and i maybe need some time too..
I love you and that feelings wont just go away you know why? cuz its real :(

I dont wanna let you go
I dont wanna lose you
and I cant let you go
But this is what you WANt (and i respect it)
and maybe it can make you feel Good
Hope YOU'll find yourself soon.

im gonna miss our chatting everyday
I'll just gonna stay here for you
I will wait till you feel fine
Till you feel that you miss me and need me
You know how to contact me

I will still kept my promise of not chatting with other
cuz im only yours

i love you :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment