LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Sunday, October 16, 2011

belly dancing

I join belly dancing to keep myself busy instead of thinking 'bout Mr.C ..to much attention on him makes my heart upset so easily :(..

i always thinking about Mr.C and soo sometimes wen we argue i got easily hurt and it was soo painful..so better to keep myself busy on many things..(anyway im not sure if he really mean that he loves me)..
But anyway?..i never attempt on cheating on him.I still believe that someday God will bless me with Mr.C's L♥VE...

I want him to be the last guy whom i will L♥ve
the last guy whom i will share my bed
The First and last guy whom i will give my LIFE
the First and last guy who will be the father of my kids 
 To Cook for him,wash his clothes,clean the house and waiting for him while his working :)

Ins't perfect?.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment