LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Sunday, September 4, 2011

he love me?

Mr.C is on his way to his country..I feel bad/sad because he's more far from me now..
I regret that let him alone on his last day/night here in my country.I feel so bad and im guilty..
But i need my work too.

I called him 3 times before he left cuz i want to hear his voice for the last time here in my country
(the call cost cheap cuz he's near)..
My heart is secretly crying..I want to hug him and kiss him for the last time cuz i know it will take long...long waiting to be with him again..

ANd you know what makes me more sad?..when he said that he "L♥VE ME"........(huhuhu crying)
why??.cuz i always wanted him to tell me that.. (it feels soo good you know)..
And then i told him to tell it to me personally ..that.... he LOVE ME...(I still can wait you know)..
Im stick to one guy as long as i know that they are trust worthy..

To you Mr.C i think im falling inlove with you...(yes! with you)
you make me feel like crazy from head to toe..(aha)
you bring out the best in me..(damn!)
YOu rock my world!!
My heart is going to explode (BoOm! bOoM!!)
I want yoOou!!!!
I NEED YoOU...
OOoooooh baby baby IM crazy for you..
YOu make me feel HOooT! (ugh)
YOu make me feel special!!...yeah!! yeah!!
YOu make me live again in fantasy world (magical feeling)
in short? (over all?? ) YOU COMPLETE ME..you make me whole again 

thank you baby ko.. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment