LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Friday, September 2, 2011

i dont understand this

Mr.C sent me message at 1:53pm and that is the last message that i received from him.
and now its 8:41 Pm and still he's not online and he's local number is out of reach (i dont know why)but his international number is ok..

Im worried cuz he's not replying on my TxT nor my call.. is he ignoring me?
that means i mean nothing to him?

I dont know what to think anymore...im confuse but it is really hurt to think that he's ignoring me despite of worrying to much..does he even know that im worrying right now?

that really hurt :( HURT! HURT! HURT!     
HURT! HURT! HURT!HURT! HURT! HURT!HURT! HURT! HURT!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSPxwX8TwEo

No comments:

Post a Comment