LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Thursday, June 2, 2011

i met him

i went to Cebu to meet John..last May 22, 2011 . I feel nervous cause this our first date..We've only talked on Ym and txting each other every day before and after bed time..(i met him on dating site DIA)


I slept at his condo ..his condo has the nice view of cebu.. you can see the nice view of sunset and sunrise..we only spent 1 night on our first date.. WE stroll to Gaisano Ayala Mall..watch movies (Priest 2011)

WE also share thoughts and idea about life while drinking his favorite coffee (on his favorite coffee shop).
be bought Cd's but we ddnt get a chance to watch them cause he is sleepy already..

I woke up early in the morning to see the nice view of his hotel..and my flight back to Davao is at 11:05 so we ate break fast and went to buy some Pasalubong for my friends..

And we went home after that..but feels like i dont wanna leave.but anyway i still have a job to attend (and him too)..


After seeing each other we kept on txting and planned to chat again Cam to cam..

BUT at this point of time..we stopped txting each other cause of one mis-understanding thing..
One day before we argue he called me and say we can chat tomorrow at 9pm cam to cam..HE said he dont want me to go out at late (9:00pm) cause he was worried that i will walk at night alone (internet cafe)..but i insist soo...we settle that date...

But when the time came ...i was online early and buzz him..but he over reacted..like "ooh our planned was 9:00pm and not 8:00pm..anyway i just told him that " im home already and i an go oline to chat say 8pm?..
anyway i just asked him not tell him or force him to chat..

BUt he started on over reacting like...(just that huh)..
HE: said i was at the mall..and then i asked "whats with the mall?..
and HE replied like "why so mean?
am i mean by asking him?..
i even told him that "take your time and do whatever you want...

But he said i was at the mall (2 different mall) to buy some head set for my staff..they were walking 18 hours and need to take care of them.. 
HE said i have to stop txting right now to rashly home to chat with you..but at  8:58pm HE said im home.are you there..i can only chat for 30 minutes and need to go back at the office..

I was thinking of chatting with him for more than 1 hour but he cant...we planned for this..and now?...he's telling me that he cant?..

strange thing about that is.. that he's using his mobile email add on chatting with me..he only using that account when he's using his phone and not his laptop.. i mean his laptop and his mobile have 2 different user name..
I guess he was lying that he's already at home.

.Maybe hes with that some other girl at coffee shop again (coffee shop has WIFI you know) like what he always do when were together..and also every time we chat we always use CAM..but strange thing is that he ddnt USE CAM and aslo he never asked me to invite him to my cam like what we always do..we can txt through Cellphone you know..the purpose why we chat on YM is because we want to see each other on cam (its long distance anyway)

Women instinct was there again (oh my)..ehehe.
i was upset and at the same time sad..and so i told HIM that he can go back to his office and do whatever he wants..and he said i guess i was just explaining..

Am I getting paranoid? or hes hiding something from me? i really hate liar and air head people!

No comments:

Post a Comment