LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Saturday, April 9, 2011

rain rain and rain..

the smell of the rain is remind me of him.. can somebody teach me how to be insensitive?.
The rain reminds me of you.. how cold you are.. how gloomy you made me feel.. how much tears i shed because of you.. how much damage you caused.. and how stupid i am for still wanting rain..

i promised myself that when it was over, i'd laugh at the memories. but here i am without a smile in sight.
i promised myself that i would call you, just to see if you were okay. but here i am and i can't even dial your number. i promised myself that when it was over, i wouldn't shed a tear. but here i am, shirt almost soaked. i promised myself i would let you go gracefully. but here i am, hating myself .. i promised myself that when it was over, i wouldn't look back. but here i am unable to walk forward.
i promised myself i would say goodbye.
but here i am, still saying i love you.

very vulnerable isn't? i got this quote from someone..i and guess we felt the same way..  

I actually believe in love but i do believe that things change,people change and soo their LOVE change too..

And like her?. iM still saying i love you to you too..where ever you are hope your doing fine..

I asked God to take care of you every night and day cos "MAHAL KITA".

X.O.X.O

No comments:

Post a Comment