LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Sunday, April 10, 2011

womanisers


all men are womanizers, but the rest of them have enough integrity to stop their selves when there is someone that they care about..
But if that someone showed tooo much care does it enough for you to stick with her?I guess not..most men are always having an excuses.
They always have an excuses ..escusesexcuses..right girls?

Seems that I am weak and naive for believing such a guy in the first place. He is very good looking, and somehow women just throw themselves at him (except me). The problem is that I fell in love with him since the say he caught me! But anyway nothing happened to us we never had sex ok?.and im happy about it, and now don't know how to move on. I feel that I will not be able to trust any man anymore. He said he really cares about me..

Some people say : *You WILL love again and trust again...and you'll be a little wiser and more mature. Be careful not to paint all men with this brush of infidelity. Not all men are womanizers -- and there are ways to spot them.*

* One of the most important things to do is go SLOWLY in new relationships. Womanizers tend    to move fast, not giving women time to think

* Decent women do not simply want to be sexually desirable nor only fulfilled sexually.
They want to be valued, respected, appreciated, loved, and cherished.
Women do not want you to listen to them to try to get them in to bed, they want you to genuinely care about their feelings, desires, wishes and dreams and value their opinions.

*
You may think that you are 'providing' a 'valuable service', but soon enough you will be to old and worn out to seduce anything.
And you will be alone, with no one to love you; no one to manipulate, nothing to make you feel like more of a man, because you aren't one.
A man marries the women he loves, and will put her own wishes before his own, as long as their reasonable.


The men I have left in my past are not in Love with me, but they Love the way I make them feel, and thats a huge difference. Instead of searching the internet to see if your man is on the womanizer list you should search your heart and ask yourself if you really love.!

I don't mean to offend you guys.. (peace tayo) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment