LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Monday, January 9, 2012

Mr.Pretender



And soo when he arrived here I tour him around and show him the City.
I also helped him to find that girl.But Seemed like the girl is hiding..Cuz his brother don’t want to tell anything about her.Her family keeps on hiding her (covering her with stories).I work hard and did everything to help him to see his gf (I can see and in his eyes the desire of seeing that girl). Tsssk tssk tssk!.

Wen I send him to his hotel .. He let me in and I didn’t refuse it ;) I look around in his room.. and you know what i saw?... his laptop is apple, his cellphone is apple and perfume is chanel (fucking SHIT!!! I thought he is Poor! )
And soo I pretend that I don’t know anything..i ddnt ask him about that! (ugh)

After a few days He went out and meet a new girl ..i mean he cant live like that anymore..looking for a girl who don’t want to come out! And soo if he will go out and meet someone then it would help him feel better…and that’s what he did..

while im working he txted me to say “HI and Good morning”..and after a few hours I was shocked! (oh shit!)

..He’s asking me if I want to be his Personal assistant.! (oh men what is this all about?)
AN then I ask him..why asking me that kind of question men?..you’re confusing me…
I ask him why me?..( as in WHY ME?)..why? why? Why? 

 He hired me as his Tour Guide (cool.!! While im working as computer attendant I also work as his Private tutor, tour Guide,Avisor Nanny and nurse ahahahaha he paid me 20,000 after 10 days )..

Few nights after… he ask me out for a Dinner..He said he want to go to some nice restaurant and soo I take him to “Jack Rigde “ ..(damn!) He order Expensive one (“ugh”) and he gave 500 box for tip!.damn!
I ask him/CONFRONT him! Are you really poor? Or your just pretending?
I got this funny feelings that he’s just pretending the whole time!!! And you know what he DID? He laughed at me!! (grrrrr) He said Im not Rich But Im not Poor for sure!..
He want me to be his assistant cuz the have seen the sincerity in my eyes?? (duh?)
in my effort? (hmmp?)
My loyalty? (oh yeah)
I don’t fool around? ( am i?)
He said I never try to take advantage on him? ( hhmmmmmmmppppp)
He tried  me many times..(he said that)
Anyway I told him not to trust me…cuz he just met me a couple of days  :P

(im a monster)


No comments:

Post a Comment