LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Saturday, January 28, 2012

You're not mine

I know your not mine..But i hope that will not cost any pain!


You're not mine and I know it
 But that night I couldn't hold it in
Because I feel just right When you're standing next to me

I've got these perfect pictures in my head of possibility It was the words you whispered then
They led me to believe You led me to believe

.....♥.....

I shouldn't let you confuse me
I know from the very beginning "its all about her" (HJ)
We started as friends and i should have keep it like way
Now its to late for me to regret cuz iM In it now
Its hurting me whenever i think of how crazy you are (over her)
How you want her bad in your life

You keep on telling me that you chose me against her but thats not true
youre just using me to forget her
im just a second option..

Im afraid that someday (hope not soon)she will be back
and take you AWAY from me
on that day i might broke again (my heart will break)

Im starting on liking you more than i thought
I dont want this feeling cuz i know "HJ" will always be there in your heart
BUt you keep on fulling me with your beautiful words and I cant let go

Im tired of arguing but i cant help it..cuz you always doing something for her
Its like you want her BAD ...and what/where is my place in your life if she came back?

Its hard to let go
But if you guys love each other that much
then i would let go and set you FREE
cuz it would be soo selfish to continue it
I might get hurt seriously but pain is normal
I will just gonna cry till my heart aches end (char!)


...♥ irah_luiese ♥... 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment