LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)

LovE is everywHere but yOu just dOnt know which one is YOURS ;)
my baby ko

Monday, January 9, 2012

Not alone this Christmas


Hmm.. I got a new story.. I meet a guy whos asking for help ( I don’t know of all people he chose me)
He said because of my Profile :P that’s why he chose me..
And here it goes….lalalalalalalalaa…..alala… He said he will visit the Philippines to meet his long chat mate/gf (morethan 6 months?is that long?).But the guy have had a problem cuz he sense that the girl seemed like don’t want to meet him in person..

When they’ve been chatting the girl is sooo sweet..Sooo nice…They’ve been talking almost every day (8 hours a day) ..calling each other everyday and night..And they were planning on their marriage. The guy keeps on sending the girl bunch of money twice a month. He even gave her a Diamond ring.bought her laptop.He also sent her money  for the Down Payment for their Condo (their future home)..

As days goes by the guy felt crazy inlove with her and cant wait to see/meet her in person..so he decided to visit the Philipines..but when he got the Plane Ticket and tell to his GF that his coming (*sigh*)
Suddenly after that day the girl became cold and she always has an alibi …(like shes going to other country and work their etc…blalalala).. (poor guy)

And so the guy ask help from me to find him some cheap hotel (safe,clean and as possible center of the city)
He said he cant pay expensive hotel..hes not rich he’s just an ordinary guy who has no house..He said he grow up inside a House made of CAR? (hmmm?really)
And so I felt bad about that soo I helped him..i find him some nice,clean ,safe and cheap hotel and yet near to everything 

I gave him all the details, the contact info.
I also call the front desk of that hotel and tell them everything
And the guy called them too
I actually Helped him on one condition :)  I want him to be my date on Christmas Day (No one wants to be alone right?) 
ahahaha ..crazy idea!!!

I feel soo alone after my "X" ignore me for how many WEEKS,days and times....
I dont want my christmas to me Cold ...cold like ICE" (arrrrr)..
soo for a change why not "GO OUT AND HAVE SOME FUN"
Im tired of lonely Christmas :) (spending it always alone :(    )

soo sooo and soo thats it! aha!

No comments:

Post a Comment